Poça da Beija – Hot Springs
*ACTIVITY TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE*
The best way to end the day on the island is visiting Poça da Dona Beija in the evening, for a relaxing bath in the natural hot springs with waters around 39ºC (102.2 ºF).
With the possibility to experience all the different pools where you can relax and enjoy the surrounding nature for one and half hours.
- Hotel Pick-up from Ponta Delgada City Center;
- Entrance fee to Poça da Dona Beija complex.
Recommended to bring
- Comfortable footwear;
- Towel and Dark colored bathing suit;
- Light jacket all year;
- A raincoat during the winter.
- Do not wear silver, gold or any other type of jewelry (it may stain);
- Hair, nail and nail polish might change color;
- Pregnant women and people with low blood pressure or any other medical condition should consult a doctor before booking this experience or before entering the thermal pools;
- Wash your swimwear before it dries in order to remove or minimize any trace of iron.
- Minimum of 03 participants required;