Poça da Beija – Hot Springs
The best way to end the day on the island is by visiting Poça da Dona Beija Complex in the evening for a relaxing bath in the natural hot springs with waters around 39ºC.
With the possibility to experience the five different pools, you can relax and enjoy the surrounding nature during two hours.
- Hotel Pick-up from City Center;
- Entrance Fee at Poça da Beija complex.
Recommended to bring
- Comfortable shoes;
- Towel and swimsuit;
- Light jacket all year around;
- A raincoat in the winter.
- Do not use silver, gold or any other type of jewelry as they might tarnish;
- Hair, nail and nail polish might change color;
- Pregnant women and people with low blood pressure or any other medical condition should consult a physician before using the thermal pools;
- Wash your swimwear before it dries in order to remove or minimize any trace of iron.
- Minimum of 03 participants is required;